The goal is to design, develop, and code web based applications.
The PHP Developer is responsible for development and deployment of the reusable PHP modules with a wide variety of Web-based applications.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation.
- Developer will be part of creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the on-going software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching
- Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Architect new enterprise, also expand and improvise the existing software infrastructure
- Provide mentoring to other developers
- Prototype experimental features and evaluates new technologies
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- Expert knowledge of web development
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
- Proven software development experience in PHP and Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Experience with relational databases, including schema design and optimization
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies & Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiar with frameworks such as Laravel and CodeIgniter
- Good verbal communication
- Organized with a “can do” attitude and experience in working in a results-oriented, fast- paced, rapidly changing environment that demands results.